A worldwide church initiativeenditnow® on the Fourth Sabbath of August each year.
General Conference Women’s Ministries (GCWM) coordinates the production and distribution of the enditnow® Emphasis Day resource packets with contributions from six additional co-sponsoring General Conference departments.
2020 Resource Packet
The General Conference Ministerial Association contributed for the first time to the enditnow Emphasis Day resource packet for 2020. The sermon, “When Jesus Ended It,” written and presented on video by Pastor Anthony Kent, associate director of General Conference Ministerial Association, comes with a PPT slide presentation
The seminar, “The Wounds of Abuse,” is a PPT slide presentation originally published in Ministry® International Journal for Pastors, November 2018. The script of the presentation is in the packet Word document.
The Dynamics of Domestic Violence, is a PDF booklet written by Dr. Mable Dunbar. It was published in 2016 by North American Division Women’s Ministries. Our accompanying PPT presentation “Individual and Community Response to Domestic Violence are PPT slides to work with the checklist from the booklet. Note that the printable checklist handout is included in the packet’s Word document file.
Unpacking the Packet
The Word document file in the sermon packet contains an outline of divine service suggestion, a children’s story, the sermon script, the seminar script, and the checklist handout. The three PowerPoint files include presentations for the sermon, seminar, and checklist. The booklet PDF is not included in the Romanian and Russian packets.
You may print and reproduce the packet if you’d like to share it with others. We encourage you to use it in your church’s 2020 enditnow® Emphasis Day program.
Resource Packets by Language
- English Download as ZIP File
- French Download as ZIP File
- German Download as ZIP File
- Portuguese Download as ZIP File
- Romanian Download as ZIP File
- Russian Download as ZIP File
- Spanish Download as ZIP File
When Jesus Ended It magazine
- French Download as PDF
The Dynamics of Domestic Violence booklet
- English Download PDF
- German Download PDF
- French Download PDF
- Portuguese Download PDF
- Spanish Download PDF
Breaking the Silence brochure
Breaking the Silence magazine
- North American Division enditnow website
- Church Statements Against Violence
- What Can My Church Do?
- Protecting Our Children
- Enditnow Decision Tree infographic in Spanish
- Sexual Abuse: Reclaiming Hope, a seminar for NAD teacher certification and continuing education credit (CEUs), from Adventist Learning Community
enditnow® news and views
- Adventist Review, 9-01-2019, Safe Church, interview includes Raquel Arrais
- Adventist News Network, 8-04-2019 Breaking the Silence Day in Brazil
- Adventist News Network, 8-17-2018 enditnow Emphasis Day
- Ted NC Wilson, 8-21-2020 YouTube video
- Ted NC Wilson, 8-21-2017 Facebook video
- Nancy Wilson, 8-21-2017 YouTube video